At Moda Bella Salon and Spa, the foundation of our success is the growth and cultivation of our talented staff. We are continuously seeking to hire the best possible talent in styling, make up, hair dying, nail, salon and spa services. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in pursuing your passion immersed in a rewarding culture.
Moda Bella Salon and Spa is looking for a part-time, motivated and energetic Bridal Coordinator. We strive for the highest level of customer service.
Our ideal candidate has a passion to help brides and her bridal party by booking their hair, makeup and any other spa needs. We are looking for someone who can multi-task, have the ability to build relationships, be a good listener, and work well with salon providers.
- To exceed our customer’s expectations and make their dreams come true by giving them a wonderful salon experience on their wedding day!
- To provide a professional and exceptional level of service for our brides, while maintaining positive interaction with customers and co-workers.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Wedding Coordinator you are responsible for meeting and or exceeding the following job requirements. The following requirements are not limited to:
- Give tours to prospective brides.
- Return phone calls and/or emails to prospective brides.
- Book appointments, educate the bride on the contract, fill out and review contract, and process the deposit with front desk.
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the store as directed or assigned. Follow through and complete all assigned duties.
- Host a vendor table at Bridal Shows throughout the year.
- Build relationships with other bridal venues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility in Scheduling; mornings, afternoon, evening and weekends
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of Computers and Ability to Learn New Software
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Approachable and Professional Image in Personal Appearance, Manner, and Demeanor
- Self-Motivating, Goal Oriented, and Organization Skills
- Sales Experience is Preferred
- Must possess innate ability to establish instant rapport with customers, have excellent listening, speaking, writing and people skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Problem Resolution Skills
- May require extended periods of sitting, standing and lifting a minimum of 25 pounds. Walking up and down stairs.
Massage Therapist POSITION
We are looking for a Massage Therapist to join the Spa Team!
We are in need of a Massage Therapist who will provide a professional therapeutic or relaxing massage to our clients. If you have excellent knowledge of the body, it's muscles, systems, and structure we want to hear from you. You will have untapped marketing potential located within our salon portion of the building. You must be willing to perform all the massage services listed in our Spa Menu and commit to keep updated on how to do each service with consistency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides professional, quality, relaxing or therapeutic massage services salon/spa guests.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of Aveda products and massage services.
- Participates in regularly scheduled salon/spa meetings and cross-training opportunities.
- Market salon floor on a daily basis by pampering the hair clients
- Other duties as assigned and/or require
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of Massage Therapy experience preferred.
- Has strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building skills.
- Hot Stone, Maternity, Therapeutic and Swedish Massage knowledge.
- Follows all state salon/spa regulations: cleanliness and sanitation
- Appropriate State Massage Therapy License: Wisconsin
- Retail Commission
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Vacation Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Front Desk Coordinator POSITION
We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to join the Spa Team!
Moda Bella Salon and Spa is looking for a smart, driven, organized and charismatic individual to join us as a Front Desk Coordinator.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are focused on long-term careers, not jobs
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure and with various personality types
- Are team-oriented
- Are committed to building positive relationships by going the extra mile
- Know how to work with computers and can learn new software.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Prior sales experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills, including professional phone & e-mail etiquette
- Maintain professional appearance & composure regardless of situation or personality type
- High school diploma or equivalent
- POS knowledge & previous retail, event, and/or restaurant experience a plus
- Have flexibility in scheduling with availability in mornings, afternoons, evenings, and on weekends
Pay: Hourly + Commission
Front Desk Coordinators are the face of the business. S/he is the first team member which guests encounter when visiting our salon or when calling us for more information. Coordinators are the first impression people will have of our salon, and thus excellent
customer service skills are required. Front desk coordinators make appointments, manage schedules, manage inventory, handle the check-in and check-out process and assist customers as needed. They must effectively and efficiently manage the lobby
and greeting area while always maintaining the highest professional standards. They coordinate effectively to ensure that all interactions between management, staff, and customers run as smoothly as possible. Additionally, the front desk coordinators are
entrusted with most of the correspondence. They send and receive both regular mail and e-mail, answer phones, security procedures, and manage the efforts of other employees. In addition, they generally perform clerical duties such as data entry, inventory and other paperwork. In all these capacities, the front desk coordinator is expected to act with the same knowledge and professionalism used when interacting with clients or prospective clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)