Front Desk Coordinator
Moda Bella Salon and Spa is looking for a smart, driven, organized and charismatic individual to join us as a Front Desk Coordinator.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are focused on long-term careers, not jobs
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure and with various personality types
- Are team-oriented
- Are committed to building positive relationships by going the extra mile
- Know how to work with computers and can learn new software.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Prior sales experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills, including professional phone & e-mail etiquette
- Maintain professional appearance & composure regardless of situation or personality type
- High school diploma or equivalent
- POS knowledge & previous retail, event, and/or restaurant experience a plus
- Have flexibility in scheduling with availability in mornings, afternoons, evenings, and on weekends
Pay: Hourly + Commission
Front Desk Coordinators are the face of the business. S/he is the first team member which guests encounter when visiting our salon or when calling us for more information. Coordinators are the first impression people will have of our salon, and thus excellent customer service skills are required. Front desk coordinators make appointments, manage schedules, manage inventory, handle the check-in and check-out process and assist customers as needed. They must effectively and efficiently manage the lobby and greeting area while always maintaining the highest professional standards. They coordinate effectively to ensure that all interactions between management, staff, and customers run as smoothly as possible. Additionally, the front desk coordinators are entrusted with most of the correspondence. They send and receive both regular mail and e-mail, answer phones, security procedures, and manage the efforts of other employees. In addition, they generally perform clerical duties such as data entry, inventory and other paperwork. In all these capacities, the front desk coordinator is expected to act with the same knowledge and professionalism used when interacting with clients or prospective clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)